We wanted to find an extra way to thank monthly donors, who are the cornerstone of great original radio. And so we decided that all monthly donors will be entered into a draw for exciting prizes.
How can I enter?
- You get one entry if you are a current monthly donor
- You get an additional entry if you increased your monthly donation amount in the past month
What could I win?
- A donated hour – a truly unique way to connect with your favourite announcer and to be recognized for supporting Canada’s original community broadcaster
- CD prize packs with music from the CKUA library
- Prizes from our sponsors, including Chianti’s Cafe, ZINC Restaurant/Catering, Blush Lane Organic Market, Art Gallery of Albert, Acquired Taste Tea Company and Parkland Garden Centre
- Ticket packages to various events and concerts
- Other surprise giveaways
How do I become a monthly donor?
- Visit our donate page and start a Monthly Gift or call the Fund Development department at 1-800-494-2582.
How do I increase my monthly donation?
- Call the Fund Development department at 1-800-494-2582 or click here.
When will the draws be made?
- On the first of each month. Winners will be notified by phone or by email, and then announced on air.
Your generous support keeps CKUA a part of the lives of thousands of Albertans year after year. It’s one more way we can show our gratitude to you.
This month’s lucky winners are:
- Anonymous of Grand Prairie – winner of a donated hour on their favourite CKUA show
- Fred Bloom of Calgary – winner of a CD prize pack, includes music from Mo Kenney, Ben Folds Five, Buddy Miller & Friends, Jack White, and She&Him
- Richard Belsek of Edmonton – winner of 2 Art Gallery of Alberta passes and a Chef’s Appetizer Board for up to 10 people from ZINC Restaurant / Zinc Catering
- Phyllis Foster of Beaumont – winners of 3 tins of tea from Acquired Taste Tea
- Sandra January of Calgary – winner of a $50 gift card to Blush Lane Organic Market
- Anonymous of Calgary – winner of a $50 gift card to Chianti’s Cafe
- Lila Kober of Drayton Valley – winner of a $25 gift card to Parkland Garden Centre