CKUA depends on donors, and while we can’t ever thank you enough, we can share your story of why you support CKUA. Here are some questions to get you started.
1. What inspired you to become a CKUA donor? Is there an important moment, person, or special occasion that influenced your decision to donate?
2. When you think of CKUA what key words come to mind?
3. What result/impact do you hope your gift will achieve?
4. What would you tell someone who has never listened to CKUA?
5. Why is it important to keep the CKUA legacy going?